If you are interested in knowing more about the benefits of chiropractic care or whether or not it is the right treatment for you, schedule your New Patient Special!
Is it time for a detox?
Did you know that Americans, on average, have about 700 chemicals in their body right now!
Where do all these uninvited chemicals come from? Most Americans have toxins all around us. The world produces 250 billion tons of up to 150,000 different man-made chemical substances every year and many of those chemicals go into our body some way.
- 420 substances known or suspected to cause cancer found in adult humans
- 287 substances found in the cord blood of newborn babies of which 63% can cause cancer, 76% are toxic to the brain and nervous system, and 72% can cause birth defects and/or abnormal development.
WOW, that is scary!
At Well Health and Chiropractic, we understand the importance of detoxing the body. Why? With all the toxins that go into our bodies daily, it is important to cleanse our bodies. God designed our bodies to work properly and if it is being taken over by all the toxins our body can’t work the way that God designed it to.
Be aware of the warning signs!
Our body is designed to give us warning signs that it is not working properly.
Some of those signs include:
- Gut issues
- Weight gain
- Hormonal imbalance
- Dark rings around eyes
We are exposed to chemicals every day through the products we buy:
- Processed foods
- Hair products
- Cleaning products
- Candles and other fragrance products
Next time when shopping for products, read the labels and find more environmentally friendly and safe products for the home.
How can we help clean some of the chemicals that are stored in our bodies? One of the best ways is to detox. The liver is the #1 organ to help with detoxing our body and when detoxing properly, it goes to work doing what it does best.
Search your home for chemicals that could be causing harm and get rid of them! Most of the chemicals our body takes in are from the chemicals all around our home. Next detox the body with a healthy, nutritious Dynamic Detox. Dynamic Detox is our most powerful blend of evidence-based nutrients for supporting both phase 1 and phase 2 detoxification. Well Health Centers prides itself in providing the best products for our patients. Dynamic Detox is a great way to clean all the chemicals out and get the body back on track for living a happy, healthy life.
Dynamic Detox includes:
- Green Tea
- Milk Thistle
What it also does for you:
- Supports your bodies natural detoxification process
- Boost antioxidant capacity
- Supports energy production and vitality
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports healthy gastrointestinal functions
- Helps you meet daily micronutrient requirements
What to stay away from while on the detox:
- Processed foods
- Sugar is also hidden in bananas, bread, pasta
Dynamic Detox can be purchased at most of our Well Health Center locations and is a great way to prepare your body for the summer!
- 1 scoop of Dynamic Detox
- 1/2 cup of blueberries (you can also use other berries such as strawberries or raspberries)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk (you can also use Almond milk or Kiefer milk)
- 1 cup of water
- Ice (personal preference)
Blend all ingredients in the blender and enjoy!
HINT: (Detox is best if done twice per day)
Schedule your new patient appointment today and learn more about our Dynamic Detox and many other products we offer!